4. Suppose the Levee Blue Jeans® company uses excessive quantities of Cheap Blue Dye® in the production of its new, hip line of Irritatingly Stiff Jeans®. If the wholesale cost of Cheap Blue Dye® increases, which cost curves will shift upward for Irritatingly Stiff Jeans®.
- Average fixed cost.
- Marginal cost and average total cost.
- Average total cost, average fixed cost, average variable cost and marginal cost.
- Average total cost, average variable cost and marginal cost.
- Average total cost and average variable cost.
Copyright © 1995-2004 OnLineTexts.com, Inc. - All Rights Reserved