16.Using simple supply and demand analysis what is the most likely
explanation for an increase in equilibrium price and reduction
in equilibrium quantity of paperback books.
- A decrease in the popularity of recreational reading.
- A decrease in the retail price of hardback books.
- An increase in the cost of binding and printing paperback books.
- An increase in the number of books made into movies.
- An increase in the popularity of movies.
Copyright © 1995-2005 OnLineTexts.com, Inc. - All Rights Reserved