8. Suppose you own a furniture store. You place an order for tables with Highvally furniture, but are told that you cannot carry the tables unless you also carry their line of sofas. Highvally might be in violation of the:
- Sherman Antitrust Act for attempting to monopolize the furniture industry.
- Sherman Antitrust Act for price discrimination.
- Clayton Act for attempting to establish an exclusive dealing contract.
- Clayton Act for attempting to establish a tying contract.
- Robinson-Patman Act.
Copyright © 1995-2004 OnLineTexts.com, Inc. - All Rights Reserved